Happy Chaka Kahn
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I guess. And while we're at it, Happy Chaka Khan. Being that she is evidently the highlander, that makes this time of year all the more exciting. The can be only one.
So it's Christmas Day and things are okay here in Korea. But I worry a lot about friends back home. It's weird that someone my age (or younger) would have a stroke, though I guess it happens. It's just such a shock.
Not religious in my nature, but I have said more than a couple versions of what I would consider prayers for my friend back home. And not that any time would have been more convenient for this to happen, but it seems the holidays would just compound the issues.
Be well, and get better, Rabbi.
We need you to be around for a little while longer.
So it's Christmas Day and things are okay here in Korea. But I worry a lot about friends back home. It's weird that someone my age (or younger) would have a stroke, though I guess it happens. It's just such a shock.
Not religious in my nature, but I have said more than a couple versions of what I would consider prayers for my friend back home. And not that any time would have been more convenient for this to happen, but it seems the holidays would just compound the issues.
Be well, and get better, Rabbi.
We need you to be around for a little while longer.
Comments
Post a Comment