Baudette
I wonder if I could live up in Baudette. It seems pretty remote, and part of me doesn't mind that a bit, but it's even more isolated that it is here in Willmar. At least here, I am within reach of a few things - at most, 2 hours away from good Korean food.
But with Baudette, I'd be about 3.5 hours from the cabin. That would be *amazing. Plus summer and winter fishing opportunities abound up there, whether it was at the cabin or on Lake of the Woods. But part of me thinks I should just look for a 1/2 year gig and go back to Korea next spring.
Man....conflicted.
But with Baudette, I'd be about 3.5 hours from the cabin. That would be *amazing. Plus summer and winter fishing opportunities abound up there, whether it was at the cabin or on Lake of the Woods. But part of me thinks I should just look for a 1/2 year gig and go back to Korea next spring.
Man....conflicted.
Comments
Post a Comment