Deep. Tits deep.
So I am tits deep in work and homework already, and I guess that's a good thing. I just hope I learn something and come out a better teacher for going through all of this. Sometimes I feel like classes are simply there to make you do the busy work and at the end, you have a piece of paper and no real knowledge. This *feels a little different, but it also feels a little similar.
I don't miss Korea as much as I did when I returned from 2012 - 2013, but some of it is still there. The odd sense of freedom I got there is not here, perhaps just due to pressing issues, school, job, money, etc. At present, with the wind running through the trees here in Minnesota, I am loving it. It's a wee bit cooler, and for that I am grateful. It's supposed to be 80+ all this week, and it sure doesn't feel like it. Probably due to the lack of humidity compared to Korea.
I will miss the beauty of Korea in fall, but MN still has some dynamite color. I just hope I have time to go out and see it. I think I will be so busy I will have a difficult time trying to go deer hunting this year, and that sucks. I hope to go, if even for a weekend, but I don't know how I can get up there to ready a stand. We'll see.
Back to it.
I don't miss Korea as much as I did when I returned from 2012 - 2013, but some of it is still there. The odd sense of freedom I got there is not here, perhaps just due to pressing issues, school, job, money, etc. At present, with the wind running through the trees here in Minnesota, I am loving it. It's a wee bit cooler, and for that I am grateful. It's supposed to be 80+ all this week, and it sure doesn't feel like it. Probably due to the lack of humidity compared to Korea.
I will miss the beauty of Korea in fall, but MN still has some dynamite color. I just hope I have time to go out and see it. I think I will be so busy I will have a difficult time trying to go deer hunting this year, and that sucks. I hope to go, if even for a weekend, but I don't know how I can get up there to ready a stand. We'll see.
Back to it.
Comments
Post a Comment