Smokin' in Any Language
After starting my Jeep this morning, it was smoking.
It only took it about 20 minutes to start up the habit.
Unsure if it's stressed or just doesn't give a fuck anymore or both.
But I get it.
Class tonight was a real blast.
After having spent about 3 total hours in the last month on statistics
and working with programs that run them,
our assignment was to run data through programs I am unfamiliar with,
on Mac computers, which I am generally unfamiliar with,
and do it quick like a bunny.
Confirming.
Uckfay, Isthay, Itshay.
It only took it about 20 minutes to start up the habit.
Unsure if it's stressed or just doesn't give a fuck anymore or both.
But I get it.
Class tonight was a real blast.
After having spent about 3 total hours in the last month on statistics
and working with programs that run them,
our assignment was to run data through programs I am unfamiliar with,
on Mac computers, which I am generally unfamiliar with,
and do it quick like a bunny.
Confirming.
Uckfay, Isthay, Itshay.
Comments
Post a Comment