Back and Forth
I see our current president, Trump, going back and forth on decisions that he had previously said he had decided and was staunchly opposed to, and it has become glaringly apparent he has no fucking idea what he is doing.
It's not a surprise, I guess. I thought from the campaign that he had no fucking idea what he was doing, other than appealing to the other jugheaded masses that tweet, snapchat, and watch mindless shit on the idiot box - he had a tv show, of which I can proudly say I have not seen one second of.
He did so many different things on the campaign trail that I thought would have discounted him from being elected, and yet the mindless masses that elected him (less than the majority it should be noted) blindly follow. Years prior a democrat was purged from the electorate for letting loose a loud, "Yiiiiiaaaaaaaaah!" And yet our current fuckhead in chief offered epithet after epithet and vulgarity after vulgarity, only to have them shrugged off as 'locker room talk' by those that voted for him. What I don't get is that we weren't electing a new janitor or head jackass, we were voting on a new President, and there is nothing, not even one ounce of him that is presidential.
I wouldn't really give a shit, but the influence the office holds over a great many things, whether commerce related or policy related, leads me to believe that he is open to the person, company, or country that can influence him the most - and that means we're fuct. It makes me sad. Every time I look to the news, no matter what the source, it shows another fuck up by our much maligned leader.
Congratulations, America. You are now a worldwide joke.
It's not a surprise, I guess. I thought from the campaign that he had no fucking idea what he was doing, other than appealing to the other jugheaded masses that tweet, snapchat, and watch mindless shit on the idiot box - he had a tv show, of which I can proudly say I have not seen one second of.
He did so many different things on the campaign trail that I thought would have discounted him from being elected, and yet the mindless masses that elected him (less than the majority it should be noted) blindly follow. Years prior a democrat was purged from the electorate for letting loose a loud, "Yiiiiiaaaaaaaaah!" And yet our current fuckhead in chief offered epithet after epithet and vulgarity after vulgarity, only to have them shrugged off as 'locker room talk' by those that voted for him. What I don't get is that we weren't electing a new janitor or head jackass, we were voting on a new President, and there is nothing, not even one ounce of him that is presidential.
I wouldn't really give a shit, but the influence the office holds over a great many things, whether commerce related or policy related, leads me to believe that he is open to the person, company, or country that can influence him the most - and that means we're fuct. It makes me sad. Every time I look to the news, no matter what the source, it shows another fuck up by our much maligned leader.
Congratulations, America. You are now a worldwide joke.
Comments
Post a Comment