Old Friends
My friend, Miseon, visited from Korea.
She came with her sister and her niece, both of whom I knew from before also.
It was a short visit, but I did get to see them all, even though I spent some dough to get there and get around. It was worth it, just to see her. I adore her.
And it was nice to get out and see the edge of the mountains.
I didn't, however, expect there to be a billion people at the Fragrant Hills Park on a Friday afternoon. I can't imagine what it would look like on a nice Saturday.
If everything works out, we'll go back on a Tuesday, leaving Tongzhou by 5:30 a.m. or so, and getting there and getting it done by mid-day so we can make the trip back at a reasonable hour.
She came with her sister and her niece, both of whom I knew from before also.
It was a short visit, but I did get to see them all, even though I spent some dough to get there and get around. It was worth it, just to see her. I adore her.
And it was nice to get out and see the edge of the mountains.
I didn't, however, expect there to be a billion people at the Fragrant Hills Park on a Friday afternoon. I can't imagine what it would look like on a nice Saturday.
If everything works out, we'll go back on a Tuesday, leaving Tongzhou by 5:30 a.m. or so, and getting there and getting it done by mid-day so we can make the trip back at a reasonable hour.




Comments
Post a Comment