I Thought I Thought...
I was certain I was doomed after my episode last summer and all that surrounded that. I had another Dr. appointment not long ago and it was specifically for the purpose of determining what I had. I had a lump in my lower chest / upper stomach area. I first felt it in about 2016, I think, right after my gall bladder surgery. Nah, it had to be before then.
Anyway, it had gotten big enough to where I just had to know what the hell was going on. I told the Dr. I had been hoping it would kill me but it was taking its time. And not only that, I had been hoping the diabetes would kill me, and that was stupid - diabetes doesn't kill you quickly. It takes eyes, limbs, feet, etc. It nearly took my nuts!
The doctor told me he likely had some bad news for me. He said I was probably going to live. We had a good chuckle and scheduled another visit with general surgery a couple weeks later (or 10 days-ish). I went in, they numbed it up, and they cut it out. It was a non cancerous sebaceous cyst. I am wondering what else is now pending, now that that is all out.
I've been busting my ass getting stronger. I am unfortunately not losing a lot of weight, but I am losing some. I've been stuck at about the same weight for a month now, which kind of drives me insane. But I think I just need to stay the course. I am not likely to reach my goal of 250 by the end of this school year, but maybe I'll switch it up and see if I can't do something to push that window. High protein, low carb...which is pretty much what I have been doing...but more rigid.
No matter what, I think I need a change.
Comments
Post a Comment