Camp Over. Vacation On!
My winter camp has finished, and now my vacation begins. I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no money to really do anything (for another 10 days.) It sucks paying bills like school loans, etc. And the car I bought last year was a huge money sink...I am still paying on that. Fuck Lupient. I digress.
I will post more later, but for now, I am going to check outside and maybe go take some pictures at sunset...if it's nice. Who knows. I have a bunch of days off to do my best to not eat, drink, or off myself due to boredom.
I will post more later, but for now, I am going to check outside and maybe go take some pictures at sunset...if it's nice. Who knows. I have a bunch of days off to do my best to not eat, drink, or off myself due to boredom.
Comments
Post a Comment