Vacation
Vacation is boring. Not that work is amazing, but I actually feel much better when I am around my students. Even when I wasn't on vacation, I felt better during the week than I did on the weekend. Probably because there were actual people around...whether they spoke to me or not.
I am hoping to head up to my old homestead tomorrow, and I am unsure for how long I will be there. I first need to get paid, then transfer some money and pay bills, and then I will boost. If it doesn't happen, I don't know what I will do. I do know I am going a little stir crazy.
I climbed a couple of the "mountains" on my island. They aren't very high, though the largest one, Dae Dun San, was quite steep and just a little nerve wracking for me. I get a nose bleed on the toilet concerning heights. Once I reached the top, however, it was quite nice - though still very foggy / polluted. It must be China reaching out.
I still think about the end of the contract - nearly every day - and wonder what I will do come time to stay or go. It's problematic. Perhaps it will be easier to decide if I get a nudge one direction or other.
That'd be nice, huh?
Here's some photos from the last few weeks.
I am hoping to head up to my old homestead tomorrow, and I am unsure for how long I will be there. I first need to get paid, then transfer some money and pay bills, and then I will boost. If it doesn't happen, I don't know what I will do. I do know I am going a little stir crazy.
I climbed a couple of the "mountains" on my island. They aren't very high, though the largest one, Dae Dun San, was quite steep and just a little nerve wracking for me. I get a nose bleed on the toilet concerning heights. Once I reached the top, however, it was quite nice - though still very foggy / polluted. It must be China reaching out.
I still think about the end of the contract - nearly every day - and wonder what I will do come time to stay or go. It's problematic. Perhaps it will be easier to decide if I get a nudge one direction or other.
That'd be nice, huh?
Here's some photos from the last few weeks.



.jpg)
















Comments
Post a Comment