Are those Coffee Grounds I Taste?
I've had some issues with my bank account and various functions ever since I returned to Korea. I couldn't set up automatic withdrawals for payments for my phone and a couple other things, and online banking would not set up. Even my Korean co-teacher on Imja had no idea how to do it as we navigated through the Korean website.
Ever since, I have had to do all my banking manually. Being on Imja, I was kind of screwed, but my schools at least let me leave to go do banking crap when I needed to.
I am currently at my Wednesday / Thursday school and just went and asked if I could leave a little early (4:30 instead of 5:00 is what it would have been), to quick get to the bank and then the post office.
Immediately I was told no and that if I wanted to I should call blah blah blah
<redacted
redacted>
Other than that, it's been a great day, because it's almost over and I get to leave this <redacted> of a school.
Ever since, I have had to do all my banking manually. Being on Imja, I was kind of screwed, but my schools at least let me leave to go do banking crap when I needed to.
I am currently at my Wednesday / Thursday school and just went and asked if I could leave a little early (4:30 instead of 5:00 is what it would have been), to quick get to the bank and then the post office.
Immediately I was told no and that if I wanted to I should call blah blah blah
<redacted
redacted>
Other than that, it's been a great day, because it's almost over and I get to leave this <redacted> of a school.
Comments
Post a Comment