Zoning

The weight is seemingly shedding off me, which puts me in a better mood.  I think back to Imja, and perhaps I could have been more proactive on it, but depression is a bitch.  More than anything, there was just no assistance there.

The grocery stores sucked though with 5 months left or so, I got one to order grapefruit for me.  Other than that, the selection of fruits and vegetables was really limited and beef was simply insane.  Beef in Korea is insane as it is, but that was more so.

I could get chicken, but only whole chickens or cut up chickens and no chicken breasts.  It was simply a difficult situation from start to finish.  I had been walking a few miles a day up until the winds came.  Then sedentary life; and it nearly killed me.

I don't have a scale to use at the moment, but I am guessing 25 pounds down for sure, maybe as much as 35?  I will know soon enough.  This weekend I will go off the diet just for reward and sanity's sake, like I did two weeks ago, but then I am back on it.  I am in it to win it on this one.

Not only do I want to be down (from the beginning of Hwasun) at least 50 pounds by January 1st, but I want to keep it going.  It will be difficult while traveling, but I am going to try and plan it into the trip, and I will be walking a lot as well, so I should be able to burn more calories.  I'll just have to be careful around the cocktails on my time off and away.

Keep the train moving.

Comments

Popular Posts