Did You Just Touch Me?
It's Friday.
I am pretty pleased overall with the way the week went, though it still had its bumps. I guess every week does, right? Today I am veering from my "diet". I now kind of hesitate to call it a diet, but really that's what it is. The thing is, if I can, I want to basically continue eating *like that diet forever. When I am doing it, I feel 100% better and I lose weight. Best of all, it takes all the guesswork out of deciding what to eat. That is ultimately where I shit the bed. I can always talk myself out of eating the *right thing when I haven't planned anything out, but with this diet it's all set in stone, and I like that. The only thing that makes it difficult is that it's expensive, and depending upon where you are, it's almost impossible to do sometimes.
Either way, I had lunch today with my favorite little school, Dongbok Middle School. I love the students and the staff. They're all smart and fun. I was saddened to hear that my co-teacher here will be leaving in January. She's a temp teacher and will move on to another school for the next semester. That's depressing, because not only is she adorable, but I think she's really smart and I *think the kids like her. I also now have to worry about what is coming behind her. I hope I don't get some goon adjussi that has a heavy hand.
I also hope that nobody else in this office / school goes anywhere. I really like the rest of the staff and would be super depressed if they break up the mojo. Especially if the math teacher goes anywhere. She is adorable!
I am pretty pleased overall with the way the week went, though it still had its bumps. I guess every week does, right? Today I am veering from my "diet". I now kind of hesitate to call it a diet, but really that's what it is. The thing is, if I can, I want to basically continue eating *like that diet forever. When I am doing it, I feel 100% better and I lose weight. Best of all, it takes all the guesswork out of deciding what to eat. That is ultimately where I shit the bed. I can always talk myself out of eating the *right thing when I haven't planned anything out, but with this diet it's all set in stone, and I like that. The only thing that makes it difficult is that it's expensive, and depending upon where you are, it's almost impossible to do sometimes.
Either way, I had lunch today with my favorite little school, Dongbok Middle School. I love the students and the staff. They're all smart and fun. I was saddened to hear that my co-teacher here will be leaving in January. She's a temp teacher and will move on to another school for the next semester. That's depressing, because not only is she adorable, but I think she's really smart and I *think the kids like her. I also now have to worry about what is coming behind her. I hope I don't get some goon adjussi that has a heavy hand.
I also hope that nobody else in this office / school goes anywhere. I really like the rest of the staff and would be super depressed if they break up the mojo. Especially if the math teacher goes anywhere. She is adorable!
Comments
Post a Comment