Gears
They get ground when I come to my Wednesday - Thursday school. I am not the most organized person in the world, but I feel exactly the opposite when I come to this school. The schedule changes *every day (so that I simply expect it) and the tasks seem to change just as often.
I tested the students last week (3rd graders) in a speaking test, and there were a couple students missing. I did their test a day later when they were here, only to find out there's yet one more. This is need to know information as I might have thrown the materials out. I'm not told everything.
I don't know why it bothers me that I have to send things to my co-teacher downstairs to have them printed, but it does. Perhaps it's that I feel like everything I do is being looted. She's got it on her computer, but I send it, go downstairs, ask her to print what I just sent, and she opens it up and begins reading rather than printing. After she finally presses print you can see her doing everything in her power to keep in so she can keep reading. That in itself is a mystery, because being that I sent it to her, she HAS it on her computer, and she can print it, save it, or do whatever she wants with it.
I really need to be hypnotized like the guy from Office Space to just not give a damn about anything. Ignorance is bliss.
I tested the students last week (3rd graders) in a speaking test, and there were a couple students missing. I did their test a day later when they were here, only to find out there's yet one more. This is need to know information as I might have thrown the materials out. I'm not told everything.
I don't know why it bothers me that I have to send things to my co-teacher downstairs to have them printed, but it does. Perhaps it's that I feel like everything I do is being looted. She's got it on her computer, but I send it, go downstairs, ask her to print what I just sent, and she opens it up and begins reading rather than printing. After she finally presses print you can see her doing everything in her power to keep in so she can keep reading. That in itself is a mystery, because being that I sent it to her, she HAS it on her computer, and she can print it, save it, or do whatever she wants with it.
I really need to be hypnotized like the guy from Office Space to just not give a damn about anything. Ignorance is bliss.
Comments
Post a Comment