Cylinders
I'm firing on all of them...or close to it.
The semester started and I am most definitely busy. Even though I have 1 fewer actual classes, I feel a little under siege right now. Maybe it's because it's all new and I have to get used to the new schedule.
My linguistics coursework (pedagogical grammar being part of it) will surely keep me busy, but it seems the work I now need to do in the teaching of my classes may be more involved. I hope not. The students are at a higher level, so that should help, but assessing them the first week has kept me busy to be sure. They get their textbooks on Tuesday and I see them Wednesday.
The weather is cold and getting colder, but my big camera has been cleaned and now I want to take some photos. Going to the camera shop just made me want to click the shutter more. I guess that's a good thing. Too bad St. Cloud seems very dull. That's why that macro lens would be so cool.
Looking through my computer, I see there are tons of videos from my last vacation I never did anything with. Need to make something. Music and visuals. Hmmm...
The semester started and I am most definitely busy. Even though I have 1 fewer actual classes, I feel a little under siege right now. Maybe it's because it's all new and I have to get used to the new schedule.
My linguistics coursework (pedagogical grammar being part of it) will surely keep me busy, but it seems the work I now need to do in the teaching of my classes may be more involved. I hope not. The students are at a higher level, so that should help, but assessing them the first week has kept me busy to be sure. They get their textbooks on Tuesday and I see them Wednesday.
The weather is cold and getting colder, but my big camera has been cleaned and now I want to take some photos. Going to the camera shop just made me want to click the shutter more. I guess that's a good thing. Too bad St. Cloud seems very dull. That's why that macro lens would be so cool.
Looking through my computer, I see there are tons of videos from my last vacation I never did anything with. Need to make something. Music and visuals. Hmmm...
Comments
Post a Comment