Fresh
A fresh semester is afoot.
I am looking forward to blazing through it, though I know it will be a lot of work.
I am teaching Writing and Vocabulary this semester, so I will have classes to teach every day instead of 4 days a week plus tutoring. That's okay. I just hope my skills are up to the task since I haven't had to teach writing specifically...ever. At least I like writing as a discovery tool, but who knows. I hope it rocks.
And 2016 is starting out as I expected - same as 2015. The benefit to this is that I am already here and won't need to transition for this semester like I did last semester. Now I just need to stay on top of the wave and ride this out.
I have so many things I want to accomplish in 2016: my M.S. K-12, my weight / fitness goals, and new directions mentally. Being that this is mine and mine alone I don't want to involve anyone in the process in the event I fail, but I am resilient.
It's January and almost half way through that. If everything works out, in 5 months, I will be picking up my dad and driving him north to Canada for the summer. This semester first, but that is looming as well, and something I am looking forward to.
Let's do this.
I am looking forward to blazing through it, though I know it will be a lot of work.
I am teaching Writing and Vocabulary this semester, so I will have classes to teach every day instead of 4 days a week plus tutoring. That's okay. I just hope my skills are up to the task since I haven't had to teach writing specifically...ever. At least I like writing as a discovery tool, but who knows. I hope it rocks.
And 2016 is starting out as I expected - same as 2015. The benefit to this is that I am already here and won't need to transition for this semester like I did last semester. Now I just need to stay on top of the wave and ride this out.
I have so many things I want to accomplish in 2016: my M.S. K-12, my weight / fitness goals, and new directions mentally. Being that this is mine and mine alone I don't want to involve anyone in the process in the event I fail, but I am resilient.
It's January and almost half way through that. If everything works out, in 5 months, I will be picking up my dad and driving him north to Canada for the summer. This semester first, but that is looming as well, and something I am looking forward to.
Let's do this.
Comments
Post a Comment