Fall

I am back in the gym after a long break.  It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would, however, that may be because I still have plenty of residual pain from working on deer stands in the woods last weekend.

It seems fall has dashed southward, and Willmar is now beginning to really have some color, so maybe by the weekend, I can go back up to Sibley State Park (or other areas) and see some fall colors.

After days of seemingly doing nothing, it is beginning to grind on me again.  It has occurred to me that once again, I know nobody, and so I do nothing.  I think back to how I was 15 years ago, and it's a completely different set of memories, with friends and a constantly shifting itinerary.  Those days have died.

Maybe that's why I long for Korea.  While I was *mostly solo, I could at least occupy my time with new and interesting things.

Here...not so much.

Comments

Popular Posts