Making Friends
After a month of only speaking to Loro, the big Scarlet Macaw here at the school, I finally felt she was used to me enough to have her jump on. Yar. I felt like a pirate, and she kept licking my head. When it came time to put her back down, she didn't want to go. But eventually she did, and now I think we're fast friends. I love birds.
One other thing of note, I think working in the woods last weekend was a great precursor to beginning a new workout routine, because I think the soreness was subsiding just as I began the new routine and so I am not nearly as sore as I expected to be from working out.
Just need to keep the train rolling.
One other thing of note, I think working in the woods last weekend was a great precursor to beginning a new workout routine, because I think the soreness was subsiding just as I began the new routine and so I am not nearly as sore as I expected to be from working out.
Just need to keep the train rolling.
Comments
Post a Comment