Short Time
I am now nips deep in camp and activities for my main school.
Next Monday I begin camp at another school.
And 13 days after that, I am gone.
As always, there are things I will miss, but I have realized I romanticize them. Ultimately, I don't think anyone will give two shits if I am here or not here. What ever gives them less work to do, wins, probably - and I guess I understand that.
I will not miss being stared at.
I will not miss nearly every aspect of Koreans driving. They collectively suck. They park poorly, drive poorly, make bad decisions, and are over all exceptionally dangerous. I cannot count the number of times I've had them dash in front of me crossing all the lanes to get to an exit because they were too busy not paying attention to get ready and merge carefully well before the fact.
Not having a GPS, I know all about that, but I still am not going to blow through lanes of traffic just because I found out I needed to get there. Sorry, my fuck up, next exit - as opposed to stopping and backing up on the highway.
I will not miss the scheduling - or actually, complete lack of scheduling.
My camps got rescheduled at the last minute. My classes got moved. And the be all end all, with 2 days left in school and my ticket home already purchased a month ago, I found out I could have left a day earlier. Thanks for that miscalculation you stupid fucks. I hope where ever it is that you need to go, next time, you miss your flights, buses, lose you luggage, or whatever it is that will usurp valuable time from your days.
For that, and for more in advance (because I know more is coming), Fuck you very much.
Sincerely.
Next Monday I begin camp at another school.
And 13 days after that, I am gone.
As always, there are things I will miss, but I have realized I romanticize them. Ultimately, I don't think anyone will give two shits if I am here or not here. What ever gives them less work to do, wins, probably - and I guess I understand that.
I will not miss being stared at.
I will not miss nearly every aspect of Koreans driving. They collectively suck. They park poorly, drive poorly, make bad decisions, and are over all exceptionally dangerous. I cannot count the number of times I've had them dash in front of me crossing all the lanes to get to an exit because they were too busy not paying attention to get ready and merge carefully well before the fact.
Not having a GPS, I know all about that, but I still am not going to blow through lanes of traffic just because I found out I needed to get there. Sorry, my fuck up, next exit - as opposed to stopping and backing up on the highway.
I will not miss the scheduling - or actually, complete lack of scheduling.
My camps got rescheduled at the last minute. My classes got moved. And the be all end all, with 2 days left in school and my ticket home already purchased a month ago, I found out I could have left a day earlier. Thanks for that miscalculation you stupid fucks. I hope where ever it is that you need to go, next time, you miss your flights, buses, lose you luggage, or whatever it is that will usurp valuable time from your days.
For that, and for more in advance (because I know more is coming), Fuck you very much.
Sincerely.
Comments
Post a Comment