Testing
I just got done with the worst test I have ever taken. It is in a subject I actually like and have done a fair amount of reading in (for pleasure); linguistics. In the last month the class has gotten more and more convoluted and confusing and the test just put the icing on it.
We even got a 12 page study guide before hand that was to "possibly include" all the questions from the test. Within the study guide were things that either went contrary to what was said in class, neglected to be mentioned in class, or were barely mentioned in passing if at all in the book. Along with all that is a companion "workbook" that we had to buy that was sometimes in opposition to the other things we'd go over in class.
What began with me getting the only perfect score on the first test now has me contemplating some of the more dark things in life.
This coupled with all the work that I have to do for 607 Research makes me think I should have simply stayed and died in Korea.
I suppose it's better to have that happen closer to home.
We even got a 12 page study guide before hand that was to "possibly include" all the questions from the test. Within the study guide were things that either went contrary to what was said in class, neglected to be mentioned in class, or were barely mentioned in passing if at all in the book. Along with all that is a companion "workbook" that we had to buy that was sometimes in opposition to the other things we'd go over in class.
What began with me getting the only perfect score on the first test now has me contemplating some of the more dark things in life.
This coupled with all the work that I have to do for 607 Research makes me think I should have simply stayed and died in Korea.
I suppose it's better to have that happen closer to home.
Comments
Post a Comment