You're Killing Me
So the perfect little University in Korea is STILL hiring. Hanseo University in my favorite little city in Korea is still hiring and they have moved their hiring date back to April 1st. I have so much stuff to do right now or I would be all over that.
I am hoping a certain someone gets off her duff and gets certified to go teach overseas so that we can just go do it and see how things would work out. I feel I am running out of time. And that sucks.
At the same time, just seeing that they are still hiring drives me crazy. I wish I would have put in an application back in December. I would probably have a job there by now.
I am hoping a certain someone gets off her duff and gets certified to go teach overseas so that we can just go do it and see how things would work out. I feel I am running out of time. And that sucks.
At the same time, just seeing that they are still hiring drives me crazy. I wish I would have put in an application back in December. I would probably have a job there by now.
Comments
Post a Comment