The Devil

Carbs are the devil.
In just a few short days of all but eliminating carbs (reducing them so I get less than maybe 20 a day), I feel like a new person.  It is still changing both my mental and physical state, but as it does change I can't help but feel cleaner.
I just love them, though.
It is one reason why I don't eat cereal.  I could easily eat a box.
I wish I could take a snapshot of me after 4 months of doing this to keep me motivated - but I know the reality of it.  I've done it before.  Twice in the last 9 years I have lost close to or over 100 pounds only to slowly gain it back again.
I need to keep this rolling even with deer season coming up - which is difficult due to being on the road, eating to stay warm, eating to stave boredom while waiting for deer to show up, drinking beer with friends after a day's hunt.
As Dio said, "It seems like desperate measures but sometimes it's *got to be done!"

Comments

Popular Posts