Crap

I am trying to get rid of all my crap.
I was able to sell my old DJ equipment yesterday.  That was awesome.  It makes me sad I don't have those amazing speakers anymore, but I don't use them so what's the point?  Now I don't need to cart all that crap around anymore.

Next to go will be my fishtank and find a way to either sell the truck (and save the money so I can buy one for up in Canada, IN Canada).  And I don't know what to do with all my books and CDs.  I have a monstrous tub of CDs.  I wonder if I could get a dollar per for them.  There must be 300 of them.

I'd like to have nearly everything gone, outside of my bike, trainer, weight bench, bed and dressers.  This is draining.  Oh, with my old computers, I also need to strip the hard drives, take any information I need off of them, and drill the shit out of them.  3/8 inch holes, three of them, in each drive.  Too much crap!

Comments

Popular Posts