Partisans

I really despise politics, now more than ever.
And I completely agree with a friend of mine that always said if you are a card carrying member of a political party in the U.S., you should be hung for treason.  That seems all the more insightful today.  Watching as Trump and his cronies circumvent the justice system and try to put their sycophants in places of influence makes me now believe I will never vote for anyone with an (R) in front of their name.  I may not vote for the Democrat, because they are no better in many regards, but the current state of the Republican establishment (and lack there of) is abhorrent and I will never trust them again.  Trump is a full on STD ridden bell end and all the yahoos that have aligned themselves with him should be tattooed and forever remembered for doing so.

Comments

Popular Posts