A Show of Hands
I will be going to the doctor tomorrow, I think.
I have a couple days off, which sucks, but it might be good.
There is so much running through my head - it was a pretty dark weekend.
All I know is I see no future.
Or at least all the futures I see are pretty dismal.
It's not like I am planning anything drastic, I just happen to feel a bit like a fortune teller and every fortune that pops up concerning me is not so fortunate. I am okay with that (I've been resolved to it for decades - outside of the bright bits of light I experienced from 2009 - 2015).
Oddly enough, it was right about then that the real bleakness began.
Good news or no good news, there is pretty much no outcome I will be pleased with. I wish I were oblivious.
Maybe I am.
Comments
Post a Comment