The Blender

So the days begin to blend a little bit.
I know that there will come a time where it will all occur in a flurry, days will continue to blend, but I will be much busier.  I am trying to be proactive in that regard, though I am having a little difficulty focusing.  It's partially due to using the computer the school provided in the teacher's room and getting used to the keyboard (it kinds hangs from under the desk and you pull it out - I despise it) and then there's the whole, "whoa, the quotes button is the @ button and the @ button is the " button" thing.  Some of the keys are messed up so it makes for an adventure as I re-learn to type.

As is also typical, the Korean schedule is a little goofy.  I have so many days off here and there that I begin to forget what I did with each class.  I keep track, but it doesn't make it much easier, especially since I teach K, 3-11 and at 4 different schools.  I like the students, but remembering who needs what and when is a little bit of a chore.

I added oil (or whatever the hell was needed) from the Nonghyup Gas Station to my furnace (is it a furnace?) so that my hot water works now.  Oh god.  Did I turn it off?  I gotta go check. Damn!



Comments

Popular Posts