Photos

So it has dawned on me that I am unsure if I ever posted a link to my photos on Flickr on this site.  I am unsure as well that anyone actually reads this (aha!  I did get a not from Vicki yesterday via a comment, so someone has graced my pages!), but if you would like to check out my photos if you haven't, you can find them here.

Now for the first time in a couple months, there are no dogs to greet me as I leave the school or as I get to my apartment.  I am sad.  I keep thinking and seeing the image of the one dog, on his side, his legs moving rapidly as if he's trying to run and then stretching...he's gone.

I hope he's not in pain, where ever his energies may be.  He had the softest ears.  And I miss him.

And of his sister, I am happy she found her way back to my doorstep after everyone had left.  And happier still that Kim Hyeong Gyu adopted her and took her to a veterinarian.   I believe he loved the dogs as well and I think she'll be in good hands.  Plus, I might just get to see her again before I go.

What a wicked time this whole thing has been.  Pretty much the whole last year.  Sucks.  I am ready to move forward and leave all that behind.

Be good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts