Another Day, Another Sausish
Had another fantastic day at my little school on Wednesday. It will suck bad when I have to leave. The kids are fun. The kindergarteners are hilarious. After doing some TPR things, like walk, jump, stand up, sit down, and hop, we stopped. I asked, "Was that fun?" And one girl just looked at me and said, "Ok!" This was the same response when I asked about food. "Do you like pizza?" "Ok!" Do you like grapes? "No." "No?" I said I liked the green ones and not as much, the purple ones. She just smiled and said, "Ok!"
My larger elementary school is pretty great, too, but there are still a couple kids that simply cannot channel their energies. Ultimately, I am shocked just because I find I really like the elementary classes, though I think it would be *much harder if it weren't for my co-teacher. He is a super-star in every sense of the word. I think had it not been for him here on the island, I would have had to have left a few months ago. He is everything a co-teacher should aspire to be.
Ah well. Tomorrow, my middle school classes got moved around again. My main co-teacher texted me at 10pm saying she had a business meeting, would be leaving early, and that we'd do all three classes first thing in the morning, bam, bam, bam. That's fine. Now I can finish my 30 weeks of lesson plans for my online classes (I hope) and get those in, and then I am actually home free and getting off the island this weekend.
I am hoping to take some pictures in Mokpo...and just do fuck all in general.
We'll see how that goes.
My larger elementary school is pretty great, too, but there are still a couple kids that simply cannot channel their energies. Ultimately, I am shocked just because I find I really like the elementary classes, though I think it would be *much harder if it weren't for my co-teacher. He is a super-star in every sense of the word. I think had it not been for him here on the island, I would have had to have left a few months ago. He is everything a co-teacher should aspire to be.
Ah well. Tomorrow, my middle school classes got moved around again. My main co-teacher texted me at 10pm saying she had a business meeting, would be leaving early, and that we'd do all three classes first thing in the morning, bam, bam, bam. That's fine. Now I can finish my 30 weeks of lesson plans for my online classes (I hope) and get those in, and then I am actually home free and getting off the island this weekend.
I am hoping to take some pictures in Mokpo...and just do fuck all in general.
We'll see how that goes.





Comments
Post a Comment