Creeping Crud
Friday, I walked to Nonghyup, the local market to get some grind after school. I brought my camera with me as the sun was going down and it seemed nice out. It was nice, but the wind, as usual, was fairly strong. It was also pretty cold. By the time I got home, I was definitely cold. Later that night, I felt hot, but had the chills, so I knew something wasn't right.
The next morning I was all plugged up and didn't feel well at all. By noon, however, I felt okay and decided to go through with a trip to Mokpo. It's always nice to get off the island. I should have brought my neck warmer. The wind on that Saturday was *really strong and much colder. Unfortunately, I spent most of that afternoon outside and ended up catching my first cold in a long time; perhaps 2 years?
Either way, now it's Wednesday, and I am drained of energy. My throat is constantly itching. My nose is plugged up and it's worse at night. I am hoping it's gone by Friday. If not, I am headed for the uisa (doctor). I hope they have something like amoxicilin, as I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection. Evil stuff. But I got a few nice photos out of the deal.









Comments
Post a Comment