Step In It

Sometimes, I just don't think.
It is reminiscent of the time I went to a job interview.  The job was in Woodbury, Minnesota and was  at the State Farm Insurance call center.  For whatever reason, I said in the interview that I hated phones.  I do.  But while in an interview for a call center job, it's probably best not to disclose this information.

Friday, I had my 3 middle school classes.  I wanted to do something different with my grade 1 class, so I chose a "Battleship" activity.  They had to practice saying things in the past tense concerning what they did on their vacation, i.e. "I took lots of pictures.", "I brought my sleeping bag to go camping."  Eventually it actually worked well, but initially, getting it working was kind of difficult.  Not only due to the co-teacher not understanding the rules (we'd done it before but she didn't remember), but as soon as I wrote the word "sunk" on the white board, my mind flashed to the current situation with the Sewol ferry disaster.

Note to self: When the country you are living in is currently going through one of the worst disasters it's faced, don't plan an activity that might in any way mirror that horrific tragedy.

Sometimes, I am simply dumb all over.

With all that being said, here are some of the more recent pics I've taken.  I've ventured out of my comfort zone from using the aperture and artistic settings on my camera and have started using full manual.  I wish I'd done it sooner.


















Comments

Popular Posts