Funny stuff
While I don't smoke it anymore, and just did very casually in college, I certainly see it's merits when compared to alcohol. And ultimately, when the people who are big proponents of it list it's benefits, they're not being truthful to their own underlying narrative. They might say, "It can help Alzheimer's", or some such thing, but they don't want it for that, they just want to get high. Tell it like it is.
All of that in the pot (pun intended), or cauldron of the issue, this is pretty funny. Like I said that I didn't smoke anymore, I would really love to get high with my dad once, as I think he would be hilarious. And when my mother was sick, I would have much rather seen her getting high to alleviate pain and discomfort than have her waste away in pain and misery.
Cops smoking weed
All of that in the pot (pun intended), or cauldron of the issue, this is pretty funny. Like I said that I didn't smoke anymore, I would really love to get high with my dad once, as I think he would be hilarious. And when my mother was sick, I would have much rather seen her getting high to alleviate pain and discomfort than have her waste away in pain and misery.
Cops smoking weed
Comments
Post a Comment