The Plate in Muh Head

I swear there must be a plate in my head or an aura of hell circulating around me when it comes to workplace computers, printers, and the like.  The trauma I experienced in Korea over this stuff was pretty amazing.  I worked at 4 schools, and the only computers that were ever reliable there (I use the adjective loosely) were at the elementary schools.

Since I began at Prairie Lakes, I have a computer that is incredibly slow (even the lead tech guy, Joe lamented as such), and the printer simply will not print.  He (Joe) was here for a solid hour yesterday working on lining it up and making it work.  At the end, he switched the program back to me, made me print a test page, all good.  Got here this morning - nothing.

At the very least, now, I get a print job in the queue, where as before it just said nothing.  Now, it says it's waiting, but nothing is happening.  This is Sparta.  No.  THIS. IS. MADNESS!

Shudder to think I need to just either bring in my printer from home or print all the stuff I need at home.
Silly.


On a lighter note, Happy Chuseok.
I still miss Korea.
Because I am ridiculous.

Comments

Popular Posts