It Knocks
Opportunity.
It seems there is an opportunity in a far away land, once again.
I need it.
I am excited to learn again, and see how other cultures work and solve problems. It's not that I expect to solve all of my problems, in fact, I don't know that that is possible, but at least I wouldn't focus on me...I think.
Once again, it is in change that things find purpose.
I just need to make it happen!
It seems there is an opportunity in a far away land, once again.
I need it.
I am excited to learn again, and see how other cultures work and solve problems. It's not that I expect to solve all of my problems, in fact, I don't know that that is possible, but at least I wouldn't focus on me...I think.
Once again, it is in change that things find purpose.
I just need to make it happen!
Comments
Post a Comment