Old Work
In cleaning out my old storage facility, I came across some of my old writing that I had done in a variety of old classes or from when the muse still whispered to me. I will throw a few on here in the coming days so that I will have them for the ages. Here is one, and I am unsure what inspired me, but I was taking an advanced poetry class at the time.
Pure Slander
Remembered with a kiss
and a whisper as
sweet winds gather
Refreshed from a look
in eyes as deep and
warm as down
upon a pile
I long to fall
Renewed with a smile
and thoughts of
a dream which
may yet come
Pure Slander
Remembered with a kiss
and a whisper as
sweet winds gather
Refreshed from a look
in eyes as deep and
warm as down
upon a pile
I long to fall
Renewed with a smile
and thoughts of
a dream which
may yet come
Comments
Post a Comment