Center
It's hard to find center.
Again.
Teaching here in Beijing, I thought the students would be respectful and care about their education. I am still waiting. As I always do, I tested their vocabulary on the 1st 1000 words of English, and a huge portion of the students don't even try.
Why do I try to make lessons that engage them when they don't seem to give a damn? Across the classes, most could not name something they liked or disliked. If one person gave an answer, then there was a chain of people behind them that gave that answer.
It's supposed to be IELTS English, for kids that want to go overseas and learn at a university. I wonder when they will begin studying...
This is just fucking depressing.
Again.
Teaching here in Beijing, I thought the students would be respectful and care about their education. I am still waiting. As I always do, I tested their vocabulary on the 1st 1000 words of English, and a huge portion of the students don't even try.
Why do I try to make lessons that engage them when they don't seem to give a damn? Across the classes, most could not name something they liked or disliked. If one person gave an answer, then there was a chain of people behind them that gave that answer.
It's supposed to be IELTS English, for kids that want to go overseas and learn at a university. I wonder when they will begin studying...
This is just fucking depressing.
Comments
Post a Comment