Seclusion
I actually feel a little better not using Facebook, I think.
The only drawback is that I don't get much communication from back home. The best thing about it when I used it was that I could talk to the masses or talk to individuals, and it worked pretty well, generally.
The difficulty came with the last couple months (probably longer than that). It just seemed like it was all advertisements, memes, and crud, with very little to no real communication from people. I think that's why there wasn't so much shock from letting it go. There wasn't a whole lot of communication going on, so it isn't as shocking since I got rid of it.
But now there is none.
It does give me a good illustration of where I sit in the world, but it's of my own doing. It's been swirling for quite a while.
The only drawback is that I don't get much communication from back home. The best thing about it when I used it was that I could talk to the masses or talk to individuals, and it worked pretty well, generally.
The difficulty came with the last couple months (probably longer than that). It just seemed like it was all advertisements, memes, and crud, with very little to no real communication from people. I think that's why there wasn't so much shock from letting it go. There wasn't a whole lot of communication going on, so it isn't as shocking since I got rid of it.
But now there is none.
It does give me a good illustration of where I sit in the world, but it's of my own doing. It's been swirling for quite a while.
Comments
Post a Comment