Get Out of Town, Man

I decided to get on a bus and head south.
It's a city bus, and it's northern terminus is right by where I live.
We're it's 2nd stop as it begins heading south.
49 stops.
I went about 40 of those to the south.
It traveled down some interesting roads as it left the city proper.
And it did indeed leave the city proper.
Way to the south was a road that was completely covered by a canopy of trees...for miles.
It was quite stunning.

But I got out, wandered a short while (my hip was still killing me so I couldn't wander much),
and then stopped at a restaurant.  The people seemed shocked that foreigners were coming into the joint, but they ended up being very nice.  The Kung Pao Chicken was spicy, yet sour and delicious.

It was a pretty great day...for spending almost 4 hours on a city bus.


















Comments

Popular Posts