No Chance
I had to have some document signed by the Vice Principal and the Principal this morning. It was basically a log of time from over the "vacation" period showing where I was and that I did my camp as expected and that I put in my hours where I was supposed to.
It was mellow and nothing out of the ordinary occurred, however, as the Principal was signing it he mentioned something about pictures to my co-teacher. I couldn't tell exactly what he was talking about, but I knew he was talking about me, my camera, and the pictures I take.
When he quit talking, I asked my co-teacher if he was talking about my pictures, and she said he want's me to have an "exhibition" of my photos when they have their festival again. I immediately thought to when the festival was (November) and asked to be sure. When my co-teacher said, "November", she then stammered and said, "Oh, but you don't know if you will be here at that time."
Yes. I won't be here at that time. No chance. I take that back. If I were to meet the woman of my dreams there would be a chance...but I would vehemently encourage her to move.
It was mellow and nothing out of the ordinary occurred, however, as the Principal was signing it he mentioned something about pictures to my co-teacher. I couldn't tell exactly what he was talking about, but I knew he was talking about me, my camera, and the pictures I take.
When he quit talking, I asked my co-teacher if he was talking about my pictures, and she said he want's me to have an "exhibition" of my photos when they have their festival again. I immediately thought to when the festival was (November) and asked to be sure. When my co-teacher said, "November", she then stammered and said, "Oh, but you don't know if you will be here at that time."
Yes. I won't be here at that time. No chance. I take that back. If I were to meet the woman of my dreams there would be a chance...but I would vehemently encourage her to move.
Comments
Post a Comment