Cough, Gasp, Glurb
I believe I had bronchitis recently. I still have pretty good remnants of it. I wheeze when trying to sleep and can go into coughing fits trying to 'get under' the cough...phlegm and crud is half in or out of my neck...it's horrible.
I am breathing much better now than I was last week. There were honestly times where I thought this might be the end due to my inability to breathe, and then going into the fits of coughing to where my ribs ached, and my head pounded.
Whatever it was, it's slowly leaving, though it doesn't feel like it's gone yet...but I sure wish it would.
I am breathing much better now than I was last week. There were honestly times where I thought this might be the end due to my inability to breathe, and then going into the fits of coughing to where my ribs ached, and my head pounded.
Whatever it was, it's slowly leaving, though it doesn't feel like it's gone yet...but I sure wish it would.
Comments
Post a Comment