Everything Must Go!
I am considering selling all my crap, my cameras, etc.
In the big picture, I think I might just be wasting time with it.
I could take the money and do I don't know what with it, but perhaps do something more productive with it than what it's currently tied up in. Along with that, I am giving serious consideration to cancelling my next year's job in Hwasun and just heading home.
Nothing feels right anymore.
I just don't know.
No matter what, I don't have long left on Imja.
And that's probably a great thing.
In the big picture, I think I might just be wasting time with it.
I could take the money and do I don't know what with it, but perhaps do something more productive with it than what it's currently tied up in. Along with that, I am giving serious consideration to cancelling my next year's job in Hwasun and just heading home.
Nothing feels right anymore.
I just don't know.
No matter what, I don't have long left on Imja.
And that's probably a great thing.
Comments
Post a Comment