Oh, and another thing...

The printers are still broken at my main school.  Evidently, there is one working, but the person whose computer must be on for it to work isn't here, so nobody gets to print.  That being said, I have used that printer before, and it's like the toner is gone, or the roller is bad, or whatever...it comes out splotchy.

Either way, I am just in awe.
My "work-space" is 1/4 taken up by a printer anyway, and I didn't have any storage until I asked for it 6 months in...because the rest of the space was taken up by books.  My computer sits underneath the desk so my knees constantly hit it...of course this being the fourth computer I've had since getting here.

Having no computers would have been better, perhaps, as I simply would have adjusted to it by now.  Going part way and having one that works for a week and then is down for 3 weeks, is just a tease.

I am hoping my next location is better.  I know the hours teaching are far less, so I am hoping I can just get all my work done quickly and go from there.  If nothing else, this last year has shaken my being, because nothing really seems to make much sense anymore.

I need a good gym, a good grocery store, time to use both, and the rest would work itself out, I think.

Oh, and a good laugh...I always need that

Comments

Popular Posts