Head and Shoulders, Knees an Oh Noes...

A few weeks ago in Mokpo I fell, in the shower of all places, at the motel I was staying at.  It was a new place for me, as normally I stay right next to the bus terminal.  This place was a little further away, perhaps a 7 or 8 minute walk, but for the same price, it was a much nicer stay (but the bed as seemingly made of iron).

Anyway, I slipped, fell, but caught myself before a thundering thud occurred.  However, I caught myself with my right hand / arm, and when I did, then my hand slipped forward and I nearly went the rest of the way down.  In doing this, I either tore, or seriously strained something in my shoulder.

It was horrifically painful for the first 24 hours, but got decidedly better after that.  But it's gotten no better since.  Some days it aches incessantly, I still have a lack of range of motion, especially when I am lifting my arm, and if I do try to lift, it can result in serious pain.

Once again, I am a special kind of stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts