Stick A Fork In Me
I am so fucking done with this place.
It's likely my own fault, having expectations.
My co-teacher asked about my dates for my vacation, which is to be expected.
Due to travel time, I land on the 15th day.
I leave at 11:15 pm on the 19th of July, and I land back in Korea at 2:40 pm on Saturday the 2nd of July.
I get 15 days vacation. My co-teacher is trying to tell me "it is a little over".
I have re-counted multiple times.
15 = 15.
She said, "We will have to check."
I said, "Go ahead and check. Do what you have to do. Fire me. I will simply go home."
I am so tired of this backward, unprepared, unprofessional, unkempt, dirty, fucking ridiculous, shit.
The bathrooms look and smell like the animals have smeared feces and spit all over the walls, there are cobwebs on the cobwebs, and a nary a window has been washed in this building since it was built.
Schedules change at the drop of a fucking hat, with classes dropped, added, or re-scheduled, and having damn near completed the year, she's gonna try an bust my balls over what she seems to think is "part of a day" (a weekend, the fucking Saturday that I land) that goes 'over my allotted vacation' time?
Well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.
If I get one third of the shit I have encountered in this fucking dump when I move to Hwasun, I am fucking out of here. It's like this location and whole last year was put solely into my life to destroy any happy memories I had, of Korea or otherwise.
As an addition to this, my co-teacher was telling me that the 15th of August, which occurs 2 weeks after I get back from vacation, counts as a vacation day. We went round and round on this issue. I simply told her she was crazy. She didn't like that very much. At this point, I don't give a shit. I checked with my supervisor / contact person about the date, and he assured me she is indeed out of her mind, at least concerning the vacation day.
It's likely my own fault, having expectations.
My co-teacher asked about my dates for my vacation, which is to be expected.
Due to travel time, I land on the 15th day.
I leave at 11:15 pm on the 19th of July, and I land back in Korea at 2:40 pm on Saturday the 2nd of July.
I get 15 days vacation. My co-teacher is trying to tell me "it is a little over".
I have re-counted multiple times.
15 = 15.
She said, "We will have to check."
I said, "Go ahead and check. Do what you have to do. Fire me. I will simply go home."
I am so tired of this backward, unprepared, unprofessional, unkempt, dirty, fucking ridiculous, shit.
The bathrooms look and smell like the animals have smeared feces and spit all over the walls, there are cobwebs on the cobwebs, and a nary a window has been washed in this building since it was built.
Schedules change at the drop of a fucking hat, with classes dropped, added, or re-scheduled, and having damn near completed the year, she's gonna try an bust my balls over what she seems to think is "part of a day" (a weekend, the fucking Saturday that I land) that goes 'over my allotted vacation' time?
Well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.
If I get one third of the shit I have encountered in this fucking dump when I move to Hwasun, I am fucking out of here. It's like this location and whole last year was put solely into my life to destroy any happy memories I had, of Korea or otherwise.
As an addition to this, my co-teacher was telling me that the 15th of August, which occurs 2 weeks after I get back from vacation, counts as a vacation day. We went round and round on this issue. I simply told her she was crazy. She didn't like that very much. At this point, I don't give a shit. I checked with my supervisor / contact person about the date, and he assured me she is indeed out of her mind, at least concerning the vacation day.
Comments
Post a Comment