Spring Is Springing.
The weather outside is maybe 62F. It felt like it was 80. I still bundled up a bit, because whenever I don't I get a cold. It is part of the problem with being bald. I swear it's amazing how much hair can keep you warmer.
With the warmer weather came a little bit of spring power cleaning. The doors are open, I hear kids playing outside, and things seems pretty groovy right now. I wish I was further along in my diet, but my long vacation kind of interrupted that. It's all good. I will continue it for the entire month of March, and other than Tuesday, I plan on getting back to my power walking. It doesn't take long, but I sure notice the benefit when I am doing it.
Now if I could just get a job lined up back home things would be great. If not, I believe I will re-sign here for another year...either at my schools (ugh) or hopefully Nancy's school in Nungju? That would mean I could stay in Hwasun, which I like, but have only one school to contend with rather than 3. And with my main co-teacher gone, things just aren't quite right. I really miss her, badly, though the Friday lady, a friend / colleague of my old main, seems really nice.
We'll see. Cherry blossoms, soon!
With the warmer weather came a little bit of spring power cleaning. The doors are open, I hear kids playing outside, and things seems pretty groovy right now. I wish I was further along in my diet, but my long vacation kind of interrupted that. It's all good. I will continue it for the entire month of March, and other than Tuesday, I plan on getting back to my power walking. It doesn't take long, but I sure notice the benefit when I am doing it.
Now if I could just get a job lined up back home things would be great. If not, I believe I will re-sign here for another year...either at my schools (ugh) or hopefully Nancy's school in Nungju? That would mean I could stay in Hwasun, which I like, but have only one school to contend with rather than 3. And with my main co-teacher gone, things just aren't quite right. I really miss her, badly, though the Friday lady, a friend / colleague of my old main, seems really nice.
We'll see. Cherry blossoms, soon!
Comments
Post a Comment