Good news.
I am absolutely floored by this and definitely needed something like it. I will break out the Grados for this, I think...though I need new headphone cushions. And in testing my High School students, I generally found their scored to have risen an average of 7 points on their vocabulary tests.
I am unsure they are accurate for a few reasons. Some of the students obviously didn't try the first time and had scores that went from 2.5 to 60, 5 to 65, and 7 to 55. Others reverted, going from 65 to 12.5 or some crap. It's frustrating. On both occasions I told them and stressed it was important for me that they try (in everything they do). Once again I find my success and abilities determined by someone else, and am at their mercy in that regard.
It's all good. In lieu of feeling like dog dirt, I shall give this a listen.
I am unsure they are accurate for a few reasons. Some of the students obviously didn't try the first time and had scores that went from 2.5 to 60, 5 to 65, and 7 to 55. Others reverted, going from 65 to 12.5 or some crap. It's frustrating. On both occasions I told them and stressed it was important for me that they try (in everything they do). Once again I find my success and abilities determined by someone else, and am at their mercy in that regard.
It's all good. In lieu of feeling like dog dirt, I shall give this a listen.
Comments
Post a Comment