Haze

Nearly every day I wake up, the atmosphere outside is hazy.
I am unsure if it is because I am living on an island or not, but it seems to be much worse than it was from 2009-2012.  There often was that kind of visibility during the summers, maybe from June until the end of September, but it usually cleared and because quite nice with clear blue skies visible from October until the humidity of the coming rainy season approached.

I wonder how much of it is pollution from China?  I don't notice any particular odor, nor do I notice a film or layer of particles on vehicles every day.  I just wish it was a little clearer.  Even when I went to Jirisan, both the weekends I went the grey hanging atmosphere was more than just a morning fog waiting to lift.

Maybe I have glaucoma...

Comments

Popular Posts