The Wind Cries Barry.

It drizzled on and off today, basically weather that perfectly accompanies a Monday.  I gave my high school students a speaking test today, and was thoroughly impressed with their abilities.  Some of them were even well able to expound beyond what we had set up and added worthwhile bits of information, and with perfect form.  I do so very much miss teaching high school.  Tomorrow, I do the same with the lower level classes.  I am expecting it to be a tougher go, but I know of few of them will be able to do really well.

The wind started up about 5:30 or 6:00 this evening and has increased all the while.  Once again the windows are rattling and it sounds like a river is rushing outside my door.  I don't believe it's raining, it's just the rush of the wind as it rips through the trees.  Such a delightful place to live.  I can see why people have endured and reside here with such fond appreciation of the remote little rock...

I will try to keep telling myself this.

Comments

Popular Posts